班级归属感量表
Cheung和Hui
18
采用五点评分方法,1代表“从不这样”,5代表“总是这样”,总分越高,代表班级归属感越强
李海玲等人根据Cheung和Hui编制的中英文版本的学校归属感量表进行改编,主要是将量表中“学校”一词修改为“班级”,将“教师”一词修改为适用于高校情境的“辅导员和班主任”。
Hoi Yan Cheung; Sammy King Fai Hui (2003). Mainland immigrant and Hong Kong local students’ psychological sense of school membership. , 4(1), 67–74. doi:10.1007/bf03025553
1.I feel like a real part of this school.我感觉自己好像这间学校的一份子。
2.People here notice when I'm good at something.这学校的人留意到我善于做某一方面事情。
3.It is hard for people like me to be accepted here.这学校较难難接受我这种学生。
4.Other students in this school take my opinions seriously.这学校的学生認真地探納我的意見。
5.Most teachers here are interested in me.这学校大部份老师对我感兴趣。
6.Sometimes I feel as if I don't belong here.有时我感觉我好像不属于这学校。
7.There is at least one teacher or adult in this school I can talk to if I have a problem.若我有困难時,在学校里至少有一個老师或成年人是我能向他倾诉的。
8.People at this school are friendly to me.这学校的人对我很友善。
9.Teachers here are not interested in people like me.这学校的老师对我这种人不感兴趣
10.I am included in lots of activities at this school.我在学校里参与了很多活动。
11.I am treated with as much respect as other students.我与其他学生得到同样的尊重。
12.I feel very different from most other students here.在这学校,我感觉与大部份学生很不同。
13.I can really be myself at school.在这学校,我能真正地做回自己。
14.The teachers here respect me.这学校的老师尊重我。
15.People here know I can do good work.这学校的人知道我能将工作做好。
16.I wish I were in a different school.我希望我是在另一间学校就读。
17.I feel proud of belonging in this school.我以属于这所学校而自豪。
18.Other students here like me the way I am.这学校的学生喜欢我的方式。